Monday, August 02, 2004

Caution: Angry Griffins

Today, when I was stopped at a red light, I was looking in my rear-view mirror at the lady behind me and thought to myself "How awesome would it be if that lady just turned into a Griffin and started flying around all over the place?" Then the light turned green but I kept staring in hopes that she'd turn into a Griffin. Then she got pissed and started beeping at me, so I drove, because if she did turn into a Griffin, she'd be angry at me, and an angry Griffin could easily destroy me.

Angry Griffin kinda sounds like Andy Griffith. Imagine if there was a show called "The Angry Griffin Show" and it was about a Griffin who liked to go fishing, but always got mad because he couldn't catch any fish. Why couldn't he catch any fish? Because how's he supposed to use a fishing rod with those big clunky paws of his!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home