Sunday, September 26, 2004

My New Home

So, I've been in Chicago for about a week now and OH MAN has it been crazy. So crazy, that words could not possibly describe it, so I have taken the liberty of posting actual pictures of the things I have seen. Keep in mind, all of these pictures are REAL pictures of things actually in this wild city.

First off, I was walking around, and what do I see but...

A dwarf rubbing the pelt of a passing deer!

Then I walked down to good old Lake Michigan and I saw...

The frigging Loch Ness monster! How did he get all the way over to America? Well, I think it is safe to assume that he rode on the wings of a mystical pegasus or took a hovercraft.

I thought I had seen teh craziest of things, but then as I was sauntering back to my building, I looked up only to see...

A giant gorilla battling an alien spaceship that was launching lazer beams all over the place. I wanted to stay and see who won, but I had things to do.

So I finally returned to my apartment, assuming that things could NOT get any crazier...

And then I got Stigmata! I mean, c'mon! Stigmata!?!? Only in Chicago!

As you can plainly see, I have been having quite the time out here, so I recommend that you come visit me and take part in the action.

2 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MAN! I'm so glad you're not dead yet!

WE MISS YOU! :)

-alison.

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Brian said...

Nathan:
I always thought about going to Chicago.
Thanks to your pictures, I know how absolutly frightening it really is.
I think you have saved my life. Thanks.

-brian.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home