Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Treasure!

Today I finally decided to clean out my car, and here is a list of some of the things I found in it:

$1.47 in change
A pair of prescription glasses that do not belong to me nor any of my friends
A bee costume
A sword
A lamp
A book entitled "Real Men Don't Eat Quiche"
A book entitled "Real Women Don't Pump Gas"
A sticker that reads: CAUTION - Show Cats
Un-opened Pez candy
Seven Hawaiin shirts

Life is awesome.

But on a less-positive note, I went my local Salvation Army to buy some kickin' new threads for going back to school, and, get this -- THEY ONLY SELL WOMEN'S CLOTHES NOW.

Double-yoo Tee Eff!?!

Does this mean that men aren't poor anymore? Can poverty only effect the X-chromosome? Beats me! But on the bright side, I did find a sweet flowered blouse. Finally, a piece of clothing that doesn't make me look fat!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home