Monday, August 23, 2004

DEATH BY FRUIT!!!

I love blueberries, but I just ate some tonight and my ears got all itchy and my tongue swelled up. The same thing happens when I eat apples and cherries. I think that means that I have a slight allergy to them. That sucks though, because I love fruit, and I will continue eating them until they kill me. That's how much I like them.

This reminds me of the time I got stung by a bee (haha, I accidentally typed "beet," but don't worry, I changed it. I just thought you should know because I thought it funny). So anyhoo, I got stung by this bee once on the arm and my arm got all huge and people kept asking me if I'd been working out. So I wanted to find a whole hive of bees and sting myself all over, and I mean all over! WINK! Nobody would dare pick fights with me because I'd be huge, and with all that bee venom in me, I'd be like 47% bee, so I could probably fly if I'd really wanted too. At the very least I'd be able to command bees and have them sting my attacker. Let's just hope my attacker doesn't have the same reaction to bee stings as I do, because then I'd be fucked!

I think I have a severe allergy to the flu, because everytime I am around the flu, I get all stuffy and start coughing a whole bunch. Zing!


PS
My first short film is almost done. It is entitled "Pineapples and Snakes." You will like it as long as you aren't my parents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home