Sunday, August 07, 2005

The Empire Strikes Back

Hi, everybody. Remember me? Of course you might. But do you remember this blog? Probably, because you are reading it. I have not updated this thing in a long time. Even more so - I have not put a decent update on this thing in even longer. But these days most of my writing efforts either go towards The Delicate Press or Team Submarine. Please visit them regularly.

But I am going to try to update this thing a little more often now with news, anecdotes, and showdates. Yes, I have finally started having shows in Chicago. My first show was with my improv team that is called "Cobra Death Snake." Though I like the name, I wanted us to be called "Star Wars." Not necessarily after the movie, but after the wars that happened in the stars in the movie. But I was massivley out-voted.

Speaking of voting...howsabout our president! WHOA! Has it really been that long since I've updated that this is my first election joke?

So, here it goes...Why is it that President Bush...awww, fuck it. Here's picture of a cat:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank GOD you're back! This is my favorite website!! :)

 
At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps. that was from erin :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home