Friday, October 15, 2004

You May Think Your Country Is Superior, But I Feel As Though My Country Is The Superior Of The Two

As most of you are probably aware - the presidential debates have been going on in recent weeks. This means two things. One, my normal television programs are not on, causing me to get angry. And two, the state of the nation is revealed, causing me to get political! So here I have for you the second batch (see first batch here) of my self-proclaimed Famous Bumper Stickers!

Again, feel free to print them out and attach them by any means possible to whatever you see fit. Though they are called "bumper" stickers, they can really go anywhere. And I mean anywhere!





2 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man the second one is great, anything do with abortion is hilarious...knee slappin, u bootin hilarious!

 
At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FIRE BOMB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home